Nitor Energy is a fast-growing energy trading company with an outstanding financial result already in the first year. We have a very ambitious growth path, which we so far have outpaced.
We employ a pragmatic philosophy, where results are king, and the best idea always wins. Our driven and talented team of people thrive on the autonomy that they are granted, creating exciting results on a daily basis, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the complex intersection between software and trading
The Student Software Developer we are looking for should have maximum 12 months left of the master program. We hire students to later become full time employee. You will be treated and be part of the team like any other full time employee, just work a few days less per week. We will ensure you will get all skills and domain knowledge to give you a good start into your career.
The technologies we use:
- Python – For modeling and when it makes sense
- Typescript (REACT)
- C# (.NET, ASP.NET Core) – Provides the backbone of most of our systems
- Microsoft SQL – For dealing with our vast amounts of data
- Microsoft Azure – Our cloud provider of choice
What we expect:
- Study related to Software Development like e.g. Computer Technology
- You must be a strong team player.
- We expect you to have a pragmatic mindset and get things done.
- Have a winning mentality.
- You thrive in an international environment.
- You have a do what it takes mentality and do not take no for an answer.
- You are willing to go the extra mile and take on responsibility.
What we offer:
- A great and fun work environment.
- Experience with running critical software systems 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The opportunity to contribute and set your own mark on the company’s development.
- A competitive salary package.
- Deep knowledge of the industry and domain you will be working in
- A chance to optimize the grid
- Office location in the heart of Aarhus.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.