As a Quantitative Analyst in the Forward Power team, you will be involved in the development of algorithmic trading strategies as well as the continuous improvement of our framework. Collaborating closely with experienced quants and our Head of Forward Power, you’ll play a key role in transforming ideas into reality.
Forward Power has a clear strategy on how to become a leading algorithmic trading team and is searching for a Quantitative Analyst who is equally ambitious and wants to join our team of skilled and experienced colleagues on this exciting journey.
Depending on your profile and aspirations it is possible to get hands-on experience with trading or focus on the backbone of our trading systems. In any case, it is a position very close to the market where you will see the direct impact of your contributions.
What we expect:
- Master’s degree in either a quantitative field (finance, math, physics or similar) or within the field of computer science (or related disciplines such as software engineering)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms
- Strong python skills
- Experience in developing algorithmic trading strategies is a big plus
- Experience with C# (.NET, ASP.NET Core) or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- An interest in trading and financial markets
- Have a winning mentality
- Prior knowledge of the industry is not a requirement
What we offer:
- A great and fun work environment
- Tasks that match your level of experience – we are currently hiring on all levels
- Extensive opportunities for personal development and career growth
- Very close sparring with your team members
- The opportunity to contribute and set your own mark on the team’s development
- A competitive salary package
- Office location in the heart of Aarhus
Expected start date: as soon as possible.