Nitor Energy is a fast-growing energy trading company with an outstanding financial result. We have a very ambitious growth path, which we so far have outpaced.
We employ a pragmatic philosophy, where results are king, and the best idea always wins. Our driven and talented team of people thrive on the autonomy that they are granted, creating exciting results on a daily basis, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the complex intersection between software and trading
The Student Quantitative Analyst we are looking for has passion and wants to be part of our journey to lift our data and his/her career to the next level. He/she feels that he/she would fit in and be part of our team that loves to execute, taking projects from idea to reality in no time.
What we expect:
- Doing a master in a quantitative field.
- Have strong mathematical understanding.
- Have an understanding for data handling.
- Have good python knowledge.
- You must be a strong team player.
- We expect you to have a pragmatic mindset and get things done.
- Have a winning mentality.
- You thrive in an international environment.
- You have a do what it takes mentality and do not take no for an answer.
- You are willing to go the extra mile and take on responsibility.
What we offer:
- A great and fun work environment.
- Potential full time employment after graduating.
- The opportunity to contribute and set your own mark on the company’s development.
- A competitive salary package.
- Deep knowledge of the industry and domain you will be working in
- A chance to optimize the grid, helping the green transition
- Office location in the heart of Aarhus.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.